Sunday, December 19, 2010

Signs to Restore Sanity

 In the spirit of

Free the Slavs

Sign? I thought they said, "Bring Singh".

Return to Traditional Values - play Donkey Kong

Protest like the Boston Tea Party - Use loose leaf tea!

I'm with Stupid (arrow pointing down)

Matthew 22:37-40

Jesus turned water into wine, not whine!

Fundamentalists should quote the Gospels

I could be home watching "American Idol"

Signs? We ain't got no signs. We don't need no signs. I don't have to show you any stinking signs.

Tea Party? Vote for Earl Grey for president.

Palin-Gosselin for 2012!

Tea Party looks to the future. Vote for Thomas E. Dewey!

Return to traditional values. Put TV evangelists back into their tents where they belong.

Traditional Values - resurrect the Inquisition!

My sign is better than your sign!

I drink my tea black.

Sane people stay home and read books.

404 - sign not found

Has anybody seen my sign?

TTFN
(Bright)

No comments: