Friday, November 5, 2010

Humor Is Reason Gone Mad


  • Humor is reason gone mad.
  • A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. 
  • I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members. 
  • I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
  • I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.  
  • I intend to live forever, or die trying. 
  • I've got the brain of a four year old. I'll bet he was glad to be rid of it.  
  • Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.  
  • One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.  
  • Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.  
  • Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.  
  • The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.  
  • Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others 
  • Why should I care about posterity? What's posterity ever done for me?  

Groucho Marx

TTFN
(Peace, Skepticism, Bright, Humanism, Green, TED)

No comments: